Testing Site Collector for Laboratory
Albuquerque, NM 87101
We are looking for multiple energetic and self-motivated individuals to be client facing in order to help run the COVID-19 Testing site in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Setting up and preparing the testing for the day
- Checking people in for an appointment and directing traffic
- Tracking and reporting key data points
- Participate in training/retraining and continuing education programs as necessary
- Comply with all designated safety policies and procedures in the work area, including the use of applicable protective equipment when necessary to prevent exposure to potentially infectious agents
- Understand and comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and company policies
- Adheres to quality assurance procedures
- Maintain all HIPAA standards
- Performs other related duties as necessary
- Have prior customer service experience. Having an assertive and customer friendly style of communicating.
- Organized and reliable
- Tech savvy (tools used: Apple and PC laptops, barcode scanners, Slack, Google Drive, Notion, Metabase, etc.)
- Good overall health: able to stand for 2-hour intervals and lift 20 pounds
- No known exposure to coronavirus or those with COVID-19 symptoms
- Willing, if needed, to be tested for COVID-19
- Comfortable wearing personal protective equipment (PPE – mask, gloves, goggles, coveralls) for 2-hour intervals
Full-time position; 7 days a week -- Mon-Sun Varied shifts base on demand
****MUST BE FLEXIBLE*****
*** PRN Candidates are encouraged to apply***
Site Specialist: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
For immediate consideration please send resume to email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
I started my journey over twenty years ago in the staffing industry as a receptionist in a small staffing firm in Midland, Texas. I have had the pleasure to work and learn from some of the best in the business. I am now fortunate enough to be able to put that knowledge to amazing use leading my own team and passing on what I have learned over the years.
In the world today if you aren’t exciting and original, you aren’t anything. That is one of the main reasons that I came to work at Hire Up, they are both of those things and so much more. I have worked at more than a few companies that were mired in the status quo and almost refused to grow with emerging technology and business trends, the team here at Hire Up does not have that problem at all. Thinking outside the box and being fluid with changing times and situations in the staffing industry are cornerstones that this company is built on, and essential to fulfilling client needs.
I am a high level recruiter/manager and business developer with a vision to be all that I can be in the community and corporate world. I work hard and excel in all levels. I excel at developing new ideas, defining a vision, and utilizing innovation to create opportunities. I have a versatile personality that works well in team settings and can maneuver around those road blocks that prevent advancement.