Testing Site Collector for Laboratory
Las Vegas, NM 87701
we are looking for multiple energetic and self-motivated individuals to be client facing in order to help run the COVID-19 Testing site in Los Alamos, New Mexico
- Setting up and preparing the testing for the day
- Checking people in for an appointment and directing traffic
- Tracking and reporting key data points
- Participate in training/retraining and continuing education programs as necessary
- Comply with all designated safety policies and procedures in the work area, including the use of applicable protective equipment when necessary to prevent exposure to potentially infectious agents
- Understand and comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and company policies
- Adheres to quality assurance procedures
- Maintain all HIPAA standards
- Performs other related duties as necessary
- Have prior customer service experience. Having an assertive and customer friendly style of communicating.
- Organized and reliable
- Tech savvy (tools used: Apple and PC laptops, barcode scanners, Slack, Google Drive, Notion, Metabase, etc.)
- Good overall health: able to stand for 2-hour intervals and lift 20 pounds
- No known exposure to coronavirus or those with COVID-19 symptoms
- Willing, if needed, to be tested for COVID-19
- Comfortable wearing personal protective equipment (PPE – mask, gloves, goggles, coveralls) for 2-hour intervals
Full-time position; 7 days a week -- Mon-Sun 8: 00am-8: 00pm.
Contact Gil Salcido today!
Meet Your Recruiter
You know the outgoing person in the room who has the infectious laugh, always wears a smile, and loves a good chat, well...that's me! I aim to be a solution whether it be a staffing need for a tomorrow start or a hard to hire area. It may be possible that you're in the job market looking for a new role. My passion is people. I want to learn what drives you, your passions, and your personal career goals. If you feel you meet the qualifications listed in a job ad or would like to chat about your career plan, feel free to schedule a time to meet!