Traffic & Freight Coordinator
5778 W Barstow Avenue Fresno, CA 93722
Hire Up Staffing Services has taken the lead for our West Fresno Client in their search for a Traffic & Freight Coordinator. This established AG & Truck equipment Corporation needs an industry professional to coordinate incoming and outgoing truck chassis, as well as provide freight quotes.
This is another great direct hire opportunity via Hire Up, and we encourage you to apply today!
The essential duties and responsibilities of this Traffic & Freight Coordinator are:
- Maintain Master Chassis Inventory Spreadsheets.
- Receive all in-coming chassis with inspection.
- Keep master file of current and past job paperwork.
- Attend weekly Production meetings, to be on top of chassis ready to ship.
- Work closely with QC to archive chassis data, and ready to ship items.
- Arrange all in-coming and out-going freight (new, repair, warranty, to local truck dealers, etc.)
- Receive all incoming calls requesting truck status updates
- Other office duties
Qualified Candidates will:
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Have above average math skills, and be comfortable working within an Excel spreadsheet.
- Be business and Client focused, providing excellent Client and Customer service.
A college degree is business or a related degree is preferred.
If you feel you meet the qualifications of this role, and that this position is possibly a future for you, submit your resume through our job board today.
Rhonda Gipson is a veteran Executive Recruiter, and will review your resume immediately upon application.
Meet Your Recruiter
Branch Manager - Fresno
With upwards of 15 years of diverse work experience in the Fresno and Kings County areas, Rhonda Gipson joins Hire Up Staffing to share her skills with clients and employees alike. She contributes a strong agricultural and dairy farming background, in combination with financial and banking experience. Her motivation is driven by committed support to our clients and employees, providing the tools and services to ensure success in their business relationships.