1306 W Herndon Ave Fresno, CA 93711
Under the direct supervision of the Accounting Manager, the Treasury Analyst will be responsible for executing treasury-like functions such as: cash management, preparation of wire transfers, bank account management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and be willing to take on new roles as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage all company bank accounts and ensure cash flow adequacy.
- Work closely with management team to detect the potential problems that may cause limited cash flow.
- Assess, review and safeguard the integrity of all company bank accounts by researching and understanding all bank transactions.
- Review and validate the accuracy of Accounts Receivable Clerk entries.
- Responsible for overseeing cash management activities, such as funding when needed, maintain loan schedules, submit funding requests, manage Positive Pay uploads and exceptions, stop check and electronic payments and cash receipt using company software.
- Process FAMOUS software creations and/or linking requests of cost centers, phase codes, and general ledger accounts, including trouble shooting.
- Assist with vendor and W-9 maintenance.
- Responsible for all functions related to management fees.
- As required, assist with water accounting functions.
- Engage in critical and confidential aspects of accounting.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting, finance or related field preferred but not required
- Minimum of 5 years of increasing responsibilities in accounting/finance, with banking responsibilities or combination of degree and experience required.
- Experience working with Famous preferred but not required;
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and related software programs;
- Microsoft Excel proficiency required;
- Technologically savvy and able to demonstrate competence in a variety of technological platforms and processes;
- Ability to communicate in a clear, friendly, professional and proactive manner;
- Be creative, flexible, and able to drive/guide change;
How soon can you Interview? - Client is looking to hire ASAP
Position is empty due to expansion
Are you using any other staffing services? Not using other services at this time
The pay is TBD. will update.