VP Of Business Development
7815 N Palm Ave, Suite 200 Fresno, CA 93705
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and pay is dependent upon candidates experience.
The VP of Business Development is focused primarily in managing and developing team associates who can generate revenue for the company.
Qualified candidates should have direct and proven experience in developing a team and managing between 10 to 20 direct reports.
Some duties listed below:
- Major understanding of private money in the Fix/Flip platform space 5+ years
- Ability to grow existing company from 50.0 million AUM to over 100.0 AUM (assets under management, and have successfully accomplished such)
- Develop on-boarding, training and couching program for subordinates (loan offices) and have direct experience in such 2-3 years
- Develop & lead a team of 5-10 loan consultants including performance, payroll, 5-7+ years’ experience preferred
- Ability to develop an origination platform that produces $200, 000+ in origination income to the company on a monthly basis. 6-8 million a month in fix and flip loan generation.
- Deep understanding of Key Performance Indicators and ownership of such metrics
- Extensive knowledge in the private money or hard money lending arena. 10+ years. Focus on real estate investors, rental properties, fix and flip a major plus.
- The ability to have extensive and intelligent conversations with potential borrowers on our loan products and how we can meet their unique needs.
- Must have the ability to operate, run and manage our marketing platform for origination including our social media, CRM system, salesforce.com, blogs, newsletters, origination tracking, etc.
- Must be able to data mine, seek target customers and borrowers and network to locate such. This candidate must have a strong personality to data mine and drive to locate such prospects.
- The ability to prioritize changing tasks and work within tight time frames, with multiple deadlines.
- Must be able to interface with brokers and potential borrowers of all levels of sophistication.
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.