Vice President (VP) of Surgical Services
Dallas, TX 75001
Hire Up Healthcare is on the search for the Vice President (VP) of Surgical Services at an award winning, state of the art medical facility. This is a full time, 24/7 position leading the surgical team in the Dallas – Fort Worth area. As the Vice President (VP) of Surgical Services, you will be held to lead exceptional service throughout the facility.
This facility has been awarded as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Texas!
The Vice President (VP) of Surgical Services Role incudes and sign on bonus, relocation package (if applicable), and up to 15% YEARLY bonus based off performance.
Summary of position:
The Vice President (VP) of Surgical Services, he/she will implement, design and develop programs of advancement, work along side of executives and professional staff to assist in having the company stand out in terms of services and patient experience.
- Masters Degree (MHA, MSN, MBA) HIGHLY preferred, Bachelor’ s degree required
- MUST be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Texas
- Certified Nurse Operation Room (CNOR)
- Certified Surgical Services Manager (CSSM)
- 5-8 + years of experience in a leadership role
- 7+ years of experience in Surgical Services
- MUST have acute experience
- MUST have experience leading a team of 20 +
- MUST have experience in a large healthcare facility
DAY TO DAY:
- Monitoring the entire department, measuring KPIS, and financial metrics
- Identifying potential problems and implementing solutions in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with physicians and staff to maintain positive work relationships
- Follows the Hospital’ s Mission and holds the Surgical Surgery Department to the highest standard.
Meet Your Recruiter
"She packed up her potential and all she had learned, grabbed a cute pair of shoes and headed out to change a few things"
As a recruiter with Hire Up, I strive to build the best relationships with both clients and candidates by being motivated, transparent and kind with each individual I meet. Having lived in four completely different places (Las Vegas, North Carolina, Hawaii, Texas) I have had wonderful opportunities to dive into different cultures and meet amazing people along the way.
I love baseball (go cubs!), my dog, hiking, and being with family and friends.