155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing Services has an amazing Direct Hire Warehouse Manager Opportunity. Check it out!
The Warehouse Manager supervises and coordinates activities of warehouse associates concerned with loading, picking, receiving, replenishment, and preparing product for delivery. The Warehouse Manager also oversees supervisors in the same areas.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment on a customary and regular basis.
- Assists the distribution manager with timely developing, monitoring and executing annual departmental plan which establishes both short and long-term plans to meet future needs.
- Advises associates on care and preservation of product received, stored and shipped; methods and use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining and shipping product; and related problems.
- Determines work procedures, assists with work schedules and expedites workflow.
- Issues written and oral instructions.
- Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness and compliance with company policies and departmental procedures.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency and accuracy of associates (e.g., increases productivity and reduces pick errors).
- Confers with other managers in the distribution center to ensure coordination of warehouse activities.
- Confers with other managers outside of the distribution center to ensure coordination with other functions such as customer service and quality assurance.
- Assists in the creation and implementation of warehouse incentive programs.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Rhonda Gipson is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Rhonda Gipson, email@example.com, 559-579-1331
Branch Manager - Fresno
With upwards of 15 years of diverse work experience in the Fresno and Kings County areas, Rhonda Gipson joins Hire Up Staffing to share her skills with clients and employees alike. She contributes a strong agricultural and dairy farming background, in combination with financial and banking experience. Her motivation is driven by committed support to our clients and employees, providing the tools and services to ensure success in their business relationships.