1040 East Valencia Drive Fullerton, CA 93313
Hire Up is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Assistant in the Fullerton area. We' re currently looking for someone to start right away! This is a temp-to-hire oppurtunity and the need is immediate! The pay range for this position is $13.00-$15.00/hr
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open bales, crates and other containers for inspection
- Assist in counting of physical inventory
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Dependable and Reliable
- Knowledge of material handling equipment preferred, pallet jack, hand trucks, etc
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-70lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
Please apply at hireupss.com to be considered right away!
Business Results Specialist
Heidi joins an established team of Recruiters at the Bakersfield Hire Up Branch. Her experience involves teaching, training, and guiding professionals in the work force. In addition, Heidi has over 7 years in the service industry assisting business management. Born and raised in the Central Valley,Heidi has a drive to assist locals in finding companies their next hire or individuals their new employment. Heidi currently provides full life-cycle recruiting, developing sourcing strategies, writing job descriptions, screening candidates, and working closely with clients to achieve their recruiting and talent goals.