Austin, TX 78626
- Accurately pick products by matching numbers and product descriptions using voice audio headset. Hand stacks cases of product weighing up to 50 pounds repetitively from floor throughout the duration of the shift.
- Place the products in a defined stacking pattern onto the pallet.
- Report all product discrepancies or quality issues to supervision including damaged product, wrong store number, equipment issues, etc.
- Follow all safety procedures and adhere to all company policies and procedures, including the safe operation of equipment and help to maintain a safe, clean work environment to include general housekeeping warehouse duties.
- Ability to work while standing, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, kneeling and lifting for the entire duration of the shift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. throughout the entire shift
- Ability to work while using a headset, voice-activated, order selector picking system.
- Ability to hand shrink wrap pallets of completed orders.
- Ability to work in multi-temperature environments, hot or cool.