2467 Foundry Park Avenue Fresno, CA 93706
Hire Up Staffing is looking for Warehouse Generalists for one of our well-established clients in the Fresno area! Please review the following and apply if you are interested:
Duties & Responsibilities
The Warehouse Associate has a variety of duties and responsibilities that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Warehouse Cleaning
- Organizing supplies and inventory
- Operating hand truck, pallet jack and lift truck.
- Enter PO and Transfer receiving into inventory system, print shipping and receiving documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proven warehouse experience
- The ability to operate a hand truck, pallet jack and lift truck safely once trained.
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- Basic computer skills and literacy.
- The ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 25 pounds on a frequent basis, and up to 50 pounds as needed.
- A valid CA driver’ s license and clean DMV report.
- Team player
Please apply and submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel you are qualified for.
Zach is the Recruiting Manager for Hire Up Staffing and he will review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for. Fill free to send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org as well for all inquiries.
Meet Your Recruiter
As a recruiter, I take pride in ensuring that placements are a strong match for all parties. I’m interested in finding people's careers rather than simply jobs. I’m always striving to bring 100% to the work that I do, and my goal as a recruiter is to build strong, long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with candidates and clients alike.