155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
? Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Coordinator for a security company in Fresno!
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity paying up to $14 per hour based on experience.
Some of the daily duties are listed below:
- Maintaining an adequate supply of stock and other material for issue,
- Maintaining accurate counts in the appropriate inventory management system,
- Performing recurring physical counts and submitting the results to Accounting in an expeditious manner,
- Investigating inventory variances, communicating such to Accounting and proposing and/or discussing resolutions for any underlying causes of such variances to minimize recurrence,
- Inputting accurately all stock and inventory transactions into appropriate inventory management system, databases, spreadsheets, billing systems, and/or information management systems using web-based reports and systems, as well as transactions submitted via various means of communication,
- Maintaining efficient workflow and responding in a timely manner to all inquiries via email, telephone and/or fax,
- Maintaining quality of inventory by periodically reviewing age and relevant expiration of stock, as applicable and submitting quality review reports for review with supervisors,
- Coordinating and testing used equipment for recurring utilization as possible, ensuring such stock is properly accounted for in the appropriate inventory management system,
- Processing repair orders for stock and other electronics for shipment/receipts from vendors and maintaining appropriate tracking records,
- Handling shipping and receiving responsibilities such as packing and preparing items for shipment to branches or appropriate site, placing orders as necessary for items not in stock, unpacking items received in the warehouse, inspecting and documenting received materials in the appropriate inventory management system,
- Providing exceptional customer service to internal and external customers,
- Coordinating activities with other department supervisors, as necessary,
- Ensuring compliance with all Company policies, as well as all Federal, State, and Local OSHA regulations,
- Providing and maintaining an organized, clean, and safe work environment through personal actions,
- Ensuring security and custodial care of company stock and materials secured in the warehouse area, and providing immediate notice to appropriate supervisory personnel regarding any security concern that could result in property loss,
- Interpreting and researching equipment specifications for other departments,
- Able to work independently in a warehouse environment
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume to email@example.com
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.