4101 Smith School Rd Bldg 4, Suite 200 Austin, TX 78758
Temp to Hire- Could be a Direct Hire depending on experience.
Hours will be between 7am and 6pm
Pay: $19.00 to $23.00 depending on experience
As the warehouse manager you will get to...
- Own and Manage the warehouse.
- Bridge the communication gap between the office and the warehouse.
- Inventory control.
- Oversee inbound, outbound, and return shipments.
- Maintain warehouse equipment, vehicles, and materials.
- Hold team accountable to following protocol and established procedures every time.
- Organize and schedule the daily route and the coordinate the staff to fulfill the daily warehouse workload.
- Provide backup to outbound and inbound shipments shipping and receiving).
- Analyze inventory levels and product movement to maintain most efficient product placement
- Monitor slow moving inventory and work with sales to ensure it doesn’ t turn to dead stock
- Perform physical inventory checks.
- Be an ambassador for the warehouse.
- Perform warehouse opening/closing duties.
For immediate consideration please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 512-647-1487 to schedule an interview with a recruiter ASAP.
Meet Your Recruiter
I started my journey over twenty years ago in the staffing industry as a receptionist in a small staffing firm in Midland, Texas. I have had the pleasure to work and learn from some of the best in the business. I am now fortunate enough to be able to put that knowledge to amazing use leading my own team and passing on what I have learned over the years.
In the world today if you aren’t exciting and original, you aren’t anything. That is one of the main reasons that I came to work at Hire Up, they are both of those things and so much more. I have worked at more than a few companies that were mired in the status quo and almost refused to grow with emerging technology and business trends, the team here at Hire Up does not have that problem at all. Thinking outside the box and being fluid with changing times and situations in the staffing industry are cornerstones that this company is built on, and essential to fulfilling client needs.
I am a high level recruiter/manager and business developer with a vision to be all that I can be in the community and corporate world. I work hard and excel in all levels. I excel at developing new ideas, defining a vision, and utilizing innovation to create opportunities. I have a versatile personality that works well in team settings and can maneuver around those road blocks that prevent advancement.