677 PALMDON DR SUITE 208 FRESNO, CA 93704 US
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
Schedule: M-F 8am-5 with some weekend events possibly 5-8 events a year, with an alternative day off.
Pay: $17.00-$24.00 DOE
- Performs General Accounting related to AP invoices
- Monitors accounts payable to ensure payments are accurate and timely.
- Update monthly Vendor detail and expenses
- Reviews and posts invoices to appropriate ledgers, spreadsheets, records, and databases
- Prepares, sorts, copies, files, and mails invoices, receipts, checks, correspondence, and other
- Answers accounts payable inquiries and follows up. requested items. Maintains 1099 schedule as well as reporting and issuing forms and filing with IRS.
- Audits invoices
- Audits freight bills against freight manifests.
- Audits invoices against purchase orders, researches discrepancies, and obtains approval for payment once ensures its proper to pay
- Provides support to Accounts Payable
- Investigates problems that vendors or purchasing agents have with obtaining payment for bills.
- Analyzes vendor accounts and negotiates extended terms with vendors when cash is restricted.
- Researches and processes charge backs, returns, refunds, freight charges, cost of lost or damaged goods, bad checks, and similar items.
- Monitors and follows up on Certificate of Insurance
- Prepares accounts payable checks.
- Perform general accounting support
- Performs monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Post recurring and payroll related journal entries for all entities
- Generate trial balances exports
- Prepare license renewals
- Provides Administrative Support
- Manage the reception area and greet visitors and callers.
- Maintain corporate phone lists and telephone database.
- Contribute to team efforts and assist with special projects.
- Transcribe, format, input, edit, and transmit text, data, and graphics.
- Assist with routing correspondence and drafting letters.
- Pick up and deliver corporate documents.
- Event Coordination:
- Coordinate company events in collaboration with the Administrative Assistant.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute various company events.
- Pick up and deliver promotional items, refreshments and displays.
- Arrange vendors, supplies, food, beverages, etc.
- Set up event venues and attend events as needed.
- Attend event and assist in event, as needed, which may include weekends, overtime and require working outside in various types of weather.
- Office Organization:
- Assist in maintaining the professional appearance of the corporate office.
- Organize reception area, conference room, copier, kitchen, and supply room.
- Assist with special projects and prepare analysis and summaries of accounts.
Meet Monica, Account Manager in Fresno! With a background in the dental field spanning over 16 years, she transitioned into the field of recruitment around 2 years ago. Her extensive experience in the dental field has equipped her with a deep understanding of people's needs and a passion for helping others. Monica's goal here at Hire Up Staffing is to excel in her profession and make a positive impact on the lives of job seekers and employers alike. Known for her exceptional customer service skills, she consistently goes above and beyond to ensure that every individual she interacts with receives the utmost care and attention. Monica is thrilled to be a part of the Hire Up team, as the company's culture aligns perfectly with her values and aspirations. She is eager to expand her knowledge base and leverage her skill sets in a supportive environment that fosters growth and development. When Monica is not busy pursuing her professional goals, she enjoys spending quality time with her family. Monica's commitment to both her personal and professional life reflects her dedication, adaptability, and strong work ethic.