Account Manager (Staffing Company)
Modesto, CA 95354 US
Hire Up Staffing & Healthcare, a professional Kirkman Beck company, is growing fast and we are looking to add an Account Manager to our Modesto Branch!
Package & Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary - Around $60-$65k DOE
- Award trip for meeting annual goal - All expenses paid to Cabo, Cancun or Las Vegas
- No limit Commission potential starting at 10% and up to 40%
- Pay Day loans - Interest free
- Short Term Disability, Cancer Plans and other voluntary benefits
- Clear budget/goal expectations with pay increases in first 6 months
- Paid Fun days - Office contests with cash prizes, lunches, and team days out of office
- Corporate hospitality tickets networking events and continued education events
- Holiday/PTO/Sick time = 25 days annually in the 1st year / 30-35+ in second year & beyond
- 80% Medical insurance covered for employee / 50% covered for dependents
We are currently seeking an energetic, passionate and customer focused individual who is excited to join us on our journey of redefining the staffing experience! Someone with a strong inside and outside sales background who is passionate working with companies to help them find people jobs!
In this role, the Account Manager will be focused on attracting and acquiring local business who are employers wanting to hire new staff. In this position you'll be making sales calls, dropping by employer locations, scheduling sales meetings and targeting potential companies, to gain new business for the Modesto branch. In this position you'll be quoting rates and negotiating contracts, providing exceptional service to our clients, and establishing relationships with professionals in our community. To accomplish this, you will need an innovative mindset, the ability to build trusting relationships, adaptability, and grit.
Prior staffing service experience is a huge plus! Ideally someone who already has a niche for the Modesto market in a sales capacity would excel the quickest in this position. Other industries in sales that do well in this position are individuals who have worked for payroll companies or HR software companies, as the prospects in both markets are the same for sales in the staffing industry. Most of the time our buyer persona is a professional human resources professional or an executive/owner a company. So any sales capacity marketing to these groups is ideal to be successful in this position.
Success is all based off of personal drive and dedication to goals. The position has a salary depending on prior sales or staffing experience, plus commission potential and bonus potential. Plus there's a big reward trip for you and a guest, should you meet your goals annuals. Your success is based on your sales and the sky is the limit! Our top earners gain well over $100k a year annually.
Company pays 80% of the premium for medical, dental and life insurance policy for the employee and 50% for their dependents. Voluntary benefits available for cancer care plan, additional life insurance, additional dental and accident insurance.
Minimum Requirements to apply are:
- 1+ years of business-to-business sales experience in the staffing industry or similar industry, such as HR, payroll or otherwise
- 1+ Years of staffing experience
- High typing speed
- Comfortable being in the field and walking into businesses for 50% of the work week
- Doing a high volume of cold calls (sales) over the phone and follow up emails
- Team player to assist with all areas of an office as needed
- Professional office appropriate appearance and dress attire
- Longevity at each work site to represent stability, which would mean a minimum of 2 years with each employer
- Professional personal brand on-line and through all social media outlets
- Computer and internet savvy
- Someone who makes a lasting impression with everyone that they meet
The sky is the limit here and we create a fun working environment. The structure is very family oriented and flexible to keep up with the important things in life.
If you have prior business to business sales role with a high success at soliciting and gaining new clients, please submit your resume to this job posting!
INDHP #CB #ZR
Regional Vice President - West Coast
As the Regional Vice President, Lauren focuses on the development of each Hire Up team member and office to ensure they have the tools and ability to meet the needs of all clients and candidates. Lauren’s vast experience in the staffing industry and her passion for people, results, and success is what drives her daily. This experience includes leadership, management, employee development, sales, marketing, recruitment, client retention, and candidate retention. Her goal is to ensure every client and candidate receives excellent service through every aspect of the process.