7650 N. PALM AVENUE, SUITE #105 FRESNO, CA 93711 US
This is a direct hire position paying $55K - $70 K depending on experience
- Payroll processing / quarterly payroll tax reporting
- W-2 / 1099 preparation
- Sales tax reporting
- General ledger & journal entry posting Bank reconciliations
- Maintain schedules of fixed assets, record amortization and depreciation
- Assist with financial statement preparation Prepare annual property tax returns
- Prepare annual tax returns
- Assist with special projects
- 5 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred, or relevant work experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to ensure accuracy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
If you are qualified for the above position, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply on our website today!
Meet Emily, your Recruiting Manager in the Fresno office! Before coming to Hire Up Staffing & Healthcare Services, Emily worked as an Independent Sales Representative in the wholesale gift industry. Her territory included the Central Valley where she would travel on the road and cold call and visit local retail businesses. Emily represented 40+ brands all across the gift category to stickers to fine Italian Dinnerware. One work-related accomplishment Emily is proud of is becoming the Employee of the Year at Macy’s. She was a relatively new associate on the same level as people who had worked there for years. A professional goal that she has is to start her own retail business and online e-commerce website. Emily is excited to work at Hire Up because she will be able to apply her skills and help others find work. When Emily isn’t in the office, you can find her cycling, working out, walking her dogs, watching movies, and eating amazing food.