Assistant Account Manager
10550 S Sam Houston Pkwy W Houston, TX 77071 US
Hire Up Staffing is hiring a dynamic Assistant Account Manager for our client in SW Houston!
Pay $16-$20/hr, DOE
- Organize travel logistics
- Maintain event or project database
- Coordinate and schedule meetings for team members
- Support department managers with administrative tasks
- Manage expense reporting and documentation
- Facilitate insurance certificate requests
- Arrange work schedules for on-site supervisors
- Book accommodations and flights for staff members on the move
- Handle per diem and advance expense requests
- Provide project-specific information to contractors, including equipment and materials
- Prepare job folders with necessary documents for project supervisors
- Calculate and summarize travel and labor costs
- Ensure timely submission of credit card receipts to the finance department
If this is something that you are qualified and interested in please apply today an call to speak to a recruiter at 281-800-9124.
Assistant Territory Director
Meet Nicole, your Assistant Territory Director in the Houston branch! Nicole has previously worked in various fields, from a Fish Grader and Forklift Operator at a Fish Cannery in Alaska to Medical Billing and Account Management for Anesthesiologists and Pain Management Clinics. She found staffing was her passion when she started credentialing and worked her way up to a Recruiting Manager. A work-related accomplishment she is proud of is being able to grow into roles of responsibility. Starting from an entry level and learning the ropes of everyone's job helped her become successful in management roles at almost every company she has worked at. One goal that Nicole has now is growth! She doesn't want to be in a position because it is comfortable. She wants to be challenged to succeed and be able to help and grow others. Nicole is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she is part of a team with the structure and support necessary to grow all employees, both internally and externally. When she is outside the office, you can find Nicole spending time with her kids, camping, fishing, concerts, and being outdoors.