Associate Attorney - Patent and Intellectual Property Litigation
Court Plaza North , 25 Main Street Hackensack, NJ 07601 US
Locations: Hackensack, NJ; New York, NY; Wilmington, DE; Baltimore, MD; Dallas, TX; and Boca Raton or Palm Beach, FL.
Salary: $200,000 to $315,000, depending on qualifications and experience.
Benefits: Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), PTO, etc.
We are currently hiring for two positions: an entry-level associate and an associate with 3+ years of experience for our Patent and Intellectual Property Litigation practice. As part of our dynamic team, you will engage in challenging and rewarding work encompassing all aspects of litigation.
- Conduct legal research and analysis related to patent and intellectual property cases.
- Assist in the preparation and filing of legal documents, including pleadings, motions, and discovery.
- Collaborate with trial teams in all phases of litigation, from case inception to resolution.
- Utilize technical expertise, particularly in electrical engineering, computer science, or a related field, to contribute to the understanding and presentation of complex technical issues.
- Must possess a JD from an accredited university.
- For Entry-Level Associate: Recent graduate with a technical background, preferably in electrical engineering, computer science, or related field.
- For Experienced Associate: Minimum of 3 years of experience in patent and intellectual property litigation.
- Strong academic credentials and a commitment to maintaining the highest standards of excellence.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Meet Chelsea, Account Manager in Dallas! Chelsea is an Ouachita Baptist University grad and prior to working at Hire Up Staffing she worked as a Director of Recruiting for a healthcare staffing agency. Chelsea has set a few goals for herself and those are to obtain her SHRM certificate and to hit a goal of $100K sales in a year! At Chelsea’s previous place of employment, her greatest accomplishment was having won AAA Texas Rookie of the Year in 2016. Chelsea is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she loves the atmosphere, and she is excited to help build the business. When she is not in the office you can find Chelsea reading some of her favorite books!