Court Plaza North , 25 Main Street Hackensack, NJ 07601 US
Location: Wilmington, DE; Hackensack, NJ; or New York, NY
Salary: $200,000 to $315,000 DOE
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package
We are actively seeking a skilled and experienced Bankruptcy Attorney with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience to join our team. This position is based in our Delaware, New Jersey, or New York offices, with involvement in matters spanning New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Texas, and Florida.
- Handle bankruptcy cases and related legal matters in various jurisdictions.
- Collaborate with a dynamic team to provide comprehensive legal services to clients.
- Maintain the highest standards of excellence in legal practice and client service.
- Adhere to ethical standards and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Conduct legal research, draft legal documents, and provide strategic legal advice.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Bankruptcy Attorney.
- Bar admission in one or more states where the firm has an office and where the candidate desires to be a resident.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Litigation experience is a plus.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Bankruptcy Attorney looking to be part of a thriving legal practice with a national presence, we invite you to apply. Join us in our commitment to excellence and client-focused legal services.
Meet Chelsea, Account Manager in Dallas! Chelsea is an Ouachita Baptist University grad and prior to working at Hire Up Staffing she worked as a Director of Recruiting for a healthcare staffing agency. Chelsea has set a few goals for herself and those are to obtain her SHRM certificate and to hit a goal of $100K sales in a year! At Chelsea’s previous place of employment, her greatest accomplishment was having won AAA Texas Rookie of the Year in 2016. Chelsea is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she loves the atmosphere, and she is excited to help build the business. When she is not in the office you can find Chelsea reading some of her favorite books!