6200 Savoy Dr , Suite 1150 Houston, TX 77036 US
Location: Houston, TX 77036 (ON SITE)
Shift: M-F 8:30a-5:30p
Salary: Starting at $60k DOE
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401(k) and matching, EAP, Flex Time, PTO, PSL, HSA
A small, growing Plaintiff's Bankruptcy Firm is seeking an experienced paralegal to join the team. We value results, not billable hours. We also value personal drive while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We are a family-friendly and professional organization.
- Assist attorneys in obtaining positive outcomes for our clients by working cases from the beginning through confirmation, discharge, and settlement, etc.
- Coordinate with intake and client relationship teams to ensure new clients are onboarded successfully and smoothly.
- Time management and multi-tasking to ensure timely filings.
- Exceed client expectations.
- Document activity and progress of the case through the firm's CMS.
- Draft petitions, motions, notices, etc.
- Electronically file documents in Federal and State Courts.
- Calendar all deadlines, hearings, etc. for all assigned cases.
- Bachelor's Degree or requisite experience.
- 3+ years of debtor's experience.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to support multiple attorneys.
Executive Account Manager
Meet Chelsea, our Executive Account Manager on the North TX team! Chelsea is an Ouachita Baptist University grad and prior to working at Hire Up she worked as a Director of Recruiting for a health care staffing agency. Chelsea has set a few goals for herself and those are to obtain her SHRM certificate and to hit a goal of $100K sales in a year! At Chelsea’s previous place of employment, her greatest accomplishment was having won AAA Texas Rookie of the Year in 2016. Chelsea loves working at Hire Up because she loves the atmosphere, and she is excited to help build the business. When she is not in the office you can find Chelsea reading some of her favorite books.