Business Office Manager
340 W. FALLBROOK AVE. #105 FRESNO, CA 93712 US
We are looking for hire a Business Office Manager for a client of ours in the Fresno area! This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
Salary: $65,000+ Depending on Experience
- Oversee and manage office staff of 5-7
- Manage all aspects of the business within the office
- Maintain QuickBooks file; including A/P, A/R, account reconciliation, etc.
- Enter all bills and ensure payments are remitted in a timely manner
- Create and send customer invoices as orders are shipped
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to emails
- Handle all HR for the company
- Develop recruitment strategies, implement systems for managing staff benefits, payroll and behavior and on boarding of new employees
- Coordinate all administrative activities related to an organization’s personnel
- Ensure efficiency within the company and make suggestions based on that
- Maintain and manage Employee files
- Ensure company is following all applicable wage & hour regulations with all hourly employees in California
- Interprets and communicates HR guidelines, policies and procedures, including internal investigations
- Weekly payroll processing
- Follow-up with customers on past-due invoices
- Maintain stock of office and shipping supplies
- Generate weekly QuickBooks reports for management review (ie. A/P and A/R aging)
- Light packing and shipping duties.
- Have reliable transportation and be equally reliable.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School Degree (GED), some college preferred
- Experience as a Business Office Manager
- 3+ years HR experience
- Proficiency working with QuickBooks
- Prior experience in an office setting preferred
- Working knowledge of office equipment (printers, scanners, phone, etc.) and proficiency with Windows
- Ability to manage expenses with basic accounting and inventory management skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
Interested in this position? Apply today!
Regional Vice President - West Coast
As the Regional Vice President, Lauren focuses on the development of each Hire Up team member and office to ensure they have the tools and ability to meet the needs of all clients and candidates. Lauren’s vast experience in the staffing industry and her passion for people, results, and success is what drives her daily. This experience includes leadership, management, employee development, sales, marketing, recruitment, client retention, and candidate retention. Her goal is to ensure every client and candidate receives excellent service through every aspect of the process.