Austin, TX 78613 US
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work at our company!
Hire Up staffing has partnered with a large manufacturing company in Cedar Park, TX! Our team is currently seeking Full-time CNC Machinist role with great benefits! This is an opportunity to get your foot into the door of a growing company.
Schedule: 1st shift or 2nd Shift available
1st shift: (6AM to 4:30PM) up to $21/hr
2nd shit: (4:30PM to 3AM) up to $21/hr +$3 Shift Differential
- Review program specifications or blueprints to determine and set machine operations and sequencing, finished work piece dimensions, or numerical control sequences.
- Set up and operate computer-controlled machines or machine functions on fiberglass, aluminum, plastic, and steel.
- Calculate machine speed and feed rations and size and position of cuts.
- Mount, install, align and secure tools, attachments, fixtures, and work pieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Adjust machine feed and speed, change cutting tools or adjust machine controls when automatic programming is faulty.
- Listen to machines during operation to detect sounds such as those made by dull cutting tools or excessive vibration and adjust machines to compensate for problem.
- Confer with Senior CNC Machinist to resolve broken or worn machine malfunctions or production errors or to obtain approval to continue production.
- Experience operating, setting up, and running a CNC mill/lathe machine.
- Experience g-code programming.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to use calipers and measure tape.
- Willing to work OT.
For immediate consideration please APPLY NOW or call 512-647-1487 to speak with an available recruiter
Meet Kristen, Assistant Territory Director in Austin! Prior to working with us here at Hire Up Staffing, Kristen worked in staffing for six years. One of Kristen’s passions is building relationships with clients, employees, and with her team. She loves helping clients find the right candidates for their positions and loves helping candidates find their next career in life. One of Kristen’s greatest work accomplishments is that she has always built herself up to reach her goals at every place she has worked at! Kristen is excited to work for Hire Up Staffing because she is ready for a change and can’t wait to grow here at Hire Up Staffing. When Kristen is not in the office you can find her spending time with her children outdoors, by the water, or traveling!