CNC Mill Machinist
4703 Creekmont Dr. Houston, TX 77091 US
- Possess a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a CNC Mill Machinist
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and job orders
- Set up, edit programs, maintain machine settings, and operate Horizontal Boring Mills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to problem solve, and strong communication with team members and upper management
- Calculate and set speeds and feeds for various materials.
- Start and observe machine operation, making adjustments as required.
- Review router and product drawing to select setup, create or edit programs, and machine areas if repaired parts.
- Operate CNC Mill to machine parts within specified tolerances, meeting production schedules.
- Understand cutting tools and fixtures for appropriate selection of tools.
- Collaborate with engineers and production personnel to resolve machining or assembly problems.
- Perform in-process inspections to ensure quality standards.
- Perform other assigned work-related tasks.
Shift: 2nd shift
If this is something that you are interested in and qualified for please apply today and call to speak to a recruiter at 281-800-9124!
Meet Nicole, our Branch Manager on the South TX team! Nicole has previously worked in various fields, from a Fish Grader and Forklift Operator at a Fish Cannery in Alaska to Medical Billing and Account Management for Anesthesiologists and Pain Management Clinics. She found staffing was her passion when she started credentialing and worked her way up in the industry. A work-related accomplishment she is proud of is being able to grow into roles of responsibility. Starting from an entry-level and learning the ropes of various jobs helped her become successful in management roles at almost every company she has worked at. One goal that Nicole has now is growth! She doesn't want to be in a position because it is comfortable. She wants to be challenged and succeed and be able to help and grow others. Nicole is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she is part of a team with the structure and support necessary to grow all employees, both internally and externally. When she is outside the office, you can find Nicole spending time with her kids, camping, fishing, concerts, and being outdoors.