4323 W SANTA ANA Fresno, CA 93722 US
This is a fulltime opportunity paying $20.00 and up depending on your experience level.
- Edit, set up, and operate a CNC lathe to produce product according to print specifications by selecting the appropriate tools, materials and machining processes;
- Programming capabilities a plus
- Troubleshoot programs including speeds, feeds and tooling
- Verify and document in process work orders.
- Ensure quality product by using necessary measuring equipment including calipers, micrometers, pi tape and optical comparator
- Routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Meet production deadlines by following manufacturing schedule and procedures
- Split, Trim, Drill and pin finished parts
- All other duties, as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year of experience required!
- Attention to detail and a quick learner
- Team player
- Excellent attendance a must!
Meet Taylor, Recruiting Manager in Fresno! Before being moving to our Fresno office, Taylor worked as a Recruiting Manager for our Austin office! Prior to working with Hire Up, she worked in customer service right out of high school. She also has experience working as a Mental Health Tech at a psychiatric facility but wanted to get back into the thrill of staffing, so that's when she reached out to Hire Up! One of Taylor's professional goals is to become proficient in her knowledge of her position so that she can advance in the company and possibly gain a leadership position one day. Taylor loves the culture that Hire Up provides and everyone is so welcoming and encouraging, she looks forward to continuing to thrive.