720 S Stockton ave Ripon, CA 95366 US
You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers. Pay Rate - $20.00
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Meet Whitney, Account Manager in Modesto! Whitney has been working in staffing and recruiting for a few years and has worked in various positions such as administrative recruiting, human resources, and as a recruiter. Whitney is excited to share her knowledge and grow the Modesto branch. She is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she loves connecting with people and making a difference in other people's lives! She was also drawn to Hire Up Staffing because she felt so many of her views and goals lined up with ours! When Whitney is not in the office you can find her wine tasting, at the spa, or trying out new foods.