Clean Room Packager
9800 Metric Blvd Austin, TX 78758 US
Hire Up Staffing is currently hiring a Clean Room Packager for a large medical device manufacturing company in North Austin. Multiple shifts available!
Shifts: 3 shifts available! Reach out to hear more.
- Follows methods, and sequence of operations according to specifications, blueprints, and bills of materials
- Performs various tasks which may include generating and affixing labels, cleaning/dusting products, boxing, and packaging, sterilizing product, using heat sealing machines and materials, lifting and fitting
- Verifies and maintains quantities, lot numbers, serial numbers, and cycle counts.
- Performs maintenance responsibilities as needed and keeps surrounding area clean, safe, and organized. Develops and recommends new methods to improve processes. Follows and complies with Company policies, standards, and practices. May be assigned to specialized packaging such as working in a clean room environment.
- 1+ years of experience.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Must be able to stand long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, twist and lift overhead.
- Must be able to pack & unpack boxes.
- Must possess professional ethics and demeanor.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Must be able to communicate in English clearly and fluently, in both written and verbal skills.
For immediate consideration APPLY NOW, or call 512-647-1487 to speak with any available recruiter.
Meet Taylor, Healthcare Recruiter for Hire Up Healthcare! Before being promoted to the Hire Up Healthcare team, Taylor worked as a Recruiting Manager for Hire Up Staffing! Prior to working with us she worked in customer service right out of high school. She also has experience working as a Mental Health Tech at a psychiatric facility but wanted to get back into the thrill of staffing, so that's when she reached out to Hire Up! One of Taylor's professional goals is to become proficient in her knowledge of her position so that she can advance in the company and possibly gain a leadership position one day. Taylor loves the culture that Hire Up provides and everyone is so welcoming and encouraging, she looks forward to continuing to thrive.