Collections Specialist (Contract)
1922 Martin Luther King Jr Dr Temple, TX 76504 US
Hours M-F 8am-5pm
Wage: low $20-$22
The Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
- Manage large volume of accounts receivable customers and collect all open past due invoices
- Process Credit Card Payments via Sales Force
- Reconcile unapplied cash and open credit memos
- Work closely with the commercial team to confirm timely collection of past due invoices
- Critical thinking and ability to quickly identify negative payment patterns to credit team for account reviews.
- Mentor junior staff
- Upload customer invoices to payment portals for invoice processing
- Must know Excel to include pivot tables and VLOOKUP
- Monitor and track Advance Invoices and Payments for prepaid customers
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 2 years of corporate collections experience including interaction with a large customer base.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills required.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel & Word.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Creative, professional, self-disciplined, and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
Executive Account Manager
Meet Mike, our Executive Account Manager on the Central TX team! Mike graduated from Ohio State which provided him with a strong foundation for his career. Mike's journey began in the field of Corporate recruitment, where he helped top talent and connected them with suitable positions. Before his transition into recruitment, Mike owned and operated a gymnastics, dance, and cheer gym for an impressive 17 years. Mike is excited to bring his experience to Hire Up Staffing, he is passionate about matching candidates to opportunities that align with their career goals. Driven by his goal to achieve excellence, Mike strives to achieve 100% placement rate for candidates within the first three months. He believes that finding the perfect fit for both the organization and the individual is essential for long-term success and job satisfaction. When Mike is not in the office you can find him painting, listening to music, or spending quality time with his friends and family!