146 W Klo Road Lathrop, CA 95330 US
Hours - 7AM-4PM (May vary and some weekends)
Pay - $27.00-$30.00 (Depending on Experience)
Must have a minimum of (2) years of experience working for a General Contractor or Subcontractor in the commercial and public works construction fields.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and QuickBooks software.
Must have very strong multi-tasking, communication, and organizational skills as well as strong clerical and computer skills. Attention to detail is an essential quality needed for this job.
Must be able to work well under pressure while handling multiple deadlines on a day-to-day basis.
Looking for a candidate who is experienced with public works project labor compliance.
Following is a brief summary of the duties required for this position:
- Preparation of labor compliance documents for public works construction projects.
- Processing of Subcontracts and filing of pre-liens, mechanics liens, and stop notices.
- A/P and A/R tasks; preparation and organization of project and accounting files and filing systems.
- Assisting the Office Accountant with various tasks and special projects.
- Other general clerical duties such as typing, copying, scanning, e-mailing, archiving, back-up on multi-line phone system, etc.
- The duties for this position may change as needed to fit the needs of the Company
Meet Whitney, Account Manager in Modesto! Whitney has been working in staffing and recruiting for a few years and has worked in various positions such as administrative recruiting, human resources, and as a recruiter. Whitney is excited to share her knowledge and grow the Modesto branch. She is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she loves connecting with people and making a difference in other people's lives! She was also drawn to Hire Up Staffing because she felt so many of her views and goals lined up with ours! When Whitney is not in the office you can find her wine tasting, at the spa, or trying out new foods.