2550 W Clinton Ave #142 fresno, CA 93705 US
Pay is $100,000 - $120,000 depending on experience.
Superintendent Job Duties: (to include but not limited to)
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities
- Manage day to day trade contractor scheduling and project oversight
- Assist with schedule and oversight of in-house crew
- Ensure that job site safety is maintained per company compliance standards
- Work closely with managers to identify and solve problems and potential road blocks.
- Coordinate consultants, e.g., geologist, architect, etc.
- Establish and manage expectations, milestones and deliverables; proactively manage and communicate deviations from plan and develop contingency plans
- Attend, conduct and document regularly scheduled job site meetings to ensure builders, architects and designers are executing the project according to plan and budget
- Experience with Cities and jurisdictions, planning, building and safety
- Ensure proper signage is posted on the job site, and safety requirements are met
- Maintain proper documentation at all times
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and ethics Superintendent
- Will need to commute to projects all over the central valley from Stockton down to Tulare.
- Three (5) years experience in high-end residential construction and multi-family housing projects with at least three (3.5) years functioning as a Superintendent
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Ability to read and understand Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Civil and Grading plan sets
- Technical understanding of residential construction including building codes, trade sequencing, and best building practices
- Capable of problem solving and dealing and experience with complex detailed projects
Interested in this position? Apply today!
Regional Vice President - West Coast
As the Regional Vice President, Lauren focuses on the development of each Hire Up team member and office to ensure they have the tools and ability to meet the needs of all clients and candidates. Lauren’s vast experience in the staffing industry and her passion for people, results, and success is what drives her daily. This experience includes leadership, management, employee development, sales, marketing, recruitment, client retention, and candidate retention. Her goal is to ensure every client and candidate receives excellent service through every aspect of the process.