4627 S. Chestnut Avenue Fresno, CA 93725 US
Hire Up Staffing is seeking an experienced Contract Administrator for a local Fresno client!
$23.00 - $26.00 per hour depending on experience
Contract Administrator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup new projects, processing contracts, data entry, and obtaining necessary documentation.
- Maintain accurate records for contracts and change orders, both digitally and physically.
- Update/maintain various reports and tracking in Excel as needed.
- Liens and pre liens
- Process contracts and subcontract change orders.
- Preparing mid-month and end-of-month invoices for construction projects, providing necessary documentation as required.
Contract Administrator Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree a plus.
- 2+ years of office experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent professionalism, communication, and organizational skills. Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Prior experience working in the construction industry
If you are qualified for the position above, please send your resume to Etorkelson@hireupss.com or apply on our website today. www.hireupss.com
Meet Erin, our Recruiting Manager on the Central CA team! Erin is a State Center Community College Training Institute graduate! Prior to working here at Hire Up, Erin worked various jobs in various industries such as a Staffing and Operations Supervisor for a retail store, she was also a Field Representative, and she was a phlebotomist! One of Erin’s greatest accomplishments was being a top performer at one of her previous places of employment. Erin loves working for Hire Up because she gets to work for a growing company that is providing opportunities not only to the internal team but also to clients, job seekers, and the community at large. When Erin is not in the office you can find her hiking, reading a book at her local book club, or watching some of her favorite classic films!