Customer Service Agent
1227 Striker Ave. Suite 200 Sacramento, CA 95834 US
**Position: Customer Service Agent (office position)**
**Pay Rate and Schedule:**
- $23.50/hr for OVERNIGHT Shift, Mon - Fri 10 pm - 6:30 am
Are you ready to be the driving force behind exceptional customer service? Join us as a Customer Service Agent, where your skills in data entry, typing, and customer service will shine. This role is the key interface between this shipping company's customers, sales, system operations, and vendors.
- Answer phones professionally and in a timely manner.
- Respond to email requests promptly.
- Turn quotes around within 30 minutes.
- Distribute customer/agent/station requests for follow-up.
- Handle various requests, including customer returns, address changes, and trace note requests.
- Accurately enter pickup/quote information.
- Ensure routing/dispatch is aware of special instructions/cut-offs.
- Track and trace shipments.
- Communicate with customers and sales regarding issues.
- Research shipments for corporate and accounting requests.
- Understand and comply with TSA regulations.
- Support other departments as needed (routing, dispatch, inbound).
- Utilize resources like OAG, KSMS, and other provided tools.
- Complete specific assigned duties/accounts.
- Be available for overtime and weekend on-call rotations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Customer Service Supervisor.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 WPM.
- Intermediate level Excel and Word skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to manage deadlines effectively.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Certifications, if applicable.
- 2 years of basic customer service experience and/or 2 years of industry experience.
Ready to embark on a rewarding journey? Apply now and become a vital part of our customer service excellence!?
Rebecca Kirkman is the President and founder of Hire Up Staffing and Hire Up Healthcare. She works hard daily to support our teams with the necessary training and vision in order to elevate our company to being an industry leader for staffing. What people don't know is she started the company when she was 28 years old, with already 5 years of successful staffing experience with a major name in the industry. She has helped countless people and has a true knack for intuitively being able to match people with their best path, whether it be a new job or considering to add to your team. She teaches the team those strategies and pushes everyone to get out of their comfort zone and elevate the way that they think so that they too can reach higher boundaries, then push past those as well!