1202 D Street Modesto, CA 95354 US
Hours - Mon - Friday 7AM-4PM or 8AM-5PM
Pay - $18.00-$19.00 (Depending on Experience)
We are looking for a Data Entry Operator to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
Data Entry Operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
Ultimately, a successful Data Entry Operator will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
Meet Whitney, Account Manager in Modesto! Whitney has been working in staffing and recruiting for a few years and has worked in various positions such as administrative recruiting, human resources, and as a recruiter. Whitney is excited to share her knowledge and grow the Modesto branch. She is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she loves connecting with people and making a difference in other people's lives! She was also drawn to Hire Up Staffing because she felt so many of her views and goals lined up with ours! When Whitney is not in the office you can find her wine tasting, at the spa, or trying out new foods.