Dental Office Billing Clerk
7703 Floyd Curl Dr. San Antonio, TX 78229 US
Hire Up Staffing is currently seeking a Medical Office Billing Clerk for a well-known medical facility in San Antonio, TX.
Pay: $17/hr .
- Train all new insurance follows up employees on Institutional standards and guidelines.
- Works with existing insurance follow up staff in reviewing work and improving performance as directed.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement of insurance follow up workflows.
- Proactively works with management to implement improvements as appropriate.
- Assists insurance follow up teams with denial management as requested by Director.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Detail oriented for accurate billing/coding procedures and record keeping.
- Ability to organize and coordinate work within schedule constraints and handle emergent requirements in a timely manner.
- Monitor and prioritize important and complex projects concurrently.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes/other email software.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing to provide excellent customer service, to include writing and preparing memorandums, letters, and other official correspondence.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Five years of related experience to include clinical experience is required.
- Medical/dental coding experience is required.
For immediate consideration, APPLY NOW. Or call 281-800-9124 to speak with any available recruiter.
Assistant Territory Director
Meet Nicole, your Assistant Territory Director in the Houston branch! Nicole has previously worked in various fields, from a Fish Grader and Forklift Operator at a Fish Cannery in Alaska to Medical Billing and Account Management for Anesthesiologists and Pain Management Clinics. She found staffing was her passion when she started credentialing and worked her way up to a Recruiting Manager. A work-related accomplishment she is proud of is being able to grow into roles of responsibility. Starting from an entry level and learning the ropes of everyone's job helped her become successful in management roles at almost every company she has worked at. One goal that Nicole has now is growth! She doesn't want to be in a position because it is comfortable. She wants to be challenged to succeed and be able to help and grow others. Nicole is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she is part of a team with the structure and support necessary to grow all employees, both internally and externally. When she is outside the office, you can find Nicole spending time with her kids, camping, fishing, concerts, and being outdoors.