Digital Marketing Specialist
1285 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10019 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
LOCATION: HYBRID in NEW YORK, NEW YORK
SHIFT: Monday through Friday (OT Often and Weekends Occasionally)
SALARY: $110k to $125k DOE
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be pivotal in overseeing the firm's email marketing program and supporting the Marketing Director in optimizing digital marketing strategies. This individual should be adept at working across various marketing channels, including email, content marketing, social media, and SEM, combining an entrepreneurial attitude with a collaborative team-oriented approach.
- Develop and deploy email marketing campaigns for internal and external events, including webinars, networking receptions, and multi-day programs.
- Partner with Events and Business Development teams in planning and executing event campaigns.
- Lead the Marketing team in publishing and distributing client alerts, newsletters, podcasts, and video content.
- Assist in the administration of the firm’s social media channels.
- Track and report on campaign performance, preparing analytics reports for presentation to stakeholders and leveraging data to recommend and implement enhancements.
- Work with the CRM team to optimize email marketing lists.
- Display a strong grasp of marketing tools, strategies, trends, and best practices to advance the firm’s digital marketing roadmap.
- Collaborate across functions to build a holistic approach to content marketing.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on digital marketing initiatives.
- Minimum five years of experience in digital marketing, with a background in legal marketing.
- Extensive experience with email marketing systems and campaign management.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms, content management systems, and marketing automation tools; familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- Good understanding and exposure to lead-generation programs.
- Analytical mindset and experience with web and social media analytics tools.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 applications.
- Ability to work with team members across functions to accomplish joint goals.
- Understanding of the pressures of working in a corporate environment and adept stress management.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional time-management skills; ability to balance competing priorities.
- Overtime work often required; occasional weekend work required.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Hybrid role requiring in-office attendance according to the department's schedule. A hybrid schedule is an essential function of this role.
Executive Account Manager
Meet Chelsea, our Executive Account Manager on the North TX team! Chelsea is an Ouachita Baptist University grad and prior to working at Hire Up she worked as a Director of Recruiting for a health care staffing agency. Chelsea has set a few goals for herself and those are to obtain her SHRM certificate and to hit a goal of $100K sales in a year! At Chelsea’s previous place of employment, her greatest accomplishment was having won AAA Texas Rookie of the Year in 2016. Chelsea loves working at Hire Up because she loves the atmosphere, and she is excited to help build the business. When she is not in the office you can find Chelsea reading some of her favorite books.