4554 Kennedy Commerce Dr Houston, TX 77032 US
Hire Up Staffing is hiring skilled Electrical Assemblers for a well-known Manufacturing facility in North Houston.
- Must have 2-3 years of Electrical Assembly experience
- Must have experience working with Frac Controls
- Ability to assemble high voltage electrical control panels
- Must be efficient with many forms of hand tools and testing equipment for a given piece of fracturing equipment
- Must be able to understand technical drawings and schematics
- Must have a vision, commitment and drive to achieve the goal on a given piece of equipment
- Must be well organized and be able to multi-task
- Must be able to troubleshoot, mount components, install wiring, and soldering
- Must be well-skilled with both verbal and written communication
Hours: Monday - Friday 6am - 3pm (must be flexible with overtime and working Saturdays as needed)
For Immediate Consideration, please apply today!
Assistant Territory Director
Meet Nicole, your Assistant Territory Director in the Houston branch! Nicole has previously worked in various fields, from a Fish Grader and Forklift Operator at a Fish Cannery in Alaska to Medical Billing and Account Management for Anesthesiologists and Pain Management Clinics. She found staffing was her passion when she started credentialing and worked her way up to a Recruiting Manager. A work-related accomplishment she is proud of is being able to grow into roles of responsibility. Starting from an entry level and learning the ropes of everyone's job helped her become successful in management roles at almost every company she has worked at. One goal that Nicole has now is growth! She doesn't want to be in a position because it is comfortable. She wants to be challenged to succeed and be able to help and grow others. Nicole is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she is part of a team with the structure and support necessary to grow all employees, both internally and externally. When she is outside the office, you can find Nicole spending time with her kids, camping, fishing, concerts, and being outdoors.