17575 Aldine Westfield Rd. Houston, TX 77073 US
Candidate will be involved in challenging work emphasizing on product design, testing, and manufacturing by working closely with a cross-functional team including electrical and mechanical engineers. Candidate will be responsible for the manufacturing of electronic equipment in accordance with local and safety standards and guidelines.
- Completes electronics manufacturing tasks per procedure with minimal supervision.
- Knowledgeable and skilled with basic test equipment (Soldering, Multi-meter, Oscilloscope).
- Complete test processes for electronic equipment per procedure.
- Perform minor soldering and electronic repair.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Carries out all responsibilities in accordance with relevant quality policies, health and safety policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of electrical schematics.
- Strong work ethic with a track record of completing tasks on schedule.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Excel and Word.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills including ability to interact productively with coworkers and third parties
- 2+ years of experience as an Electronics Technician, preferably in Oil & Gas.
- Experience with downhole MWD/LWD tool electronics manufacturing
If this sounds like you please apply today at Hireupss.com!
Assistant Territory Director
Meet Nicole, your Assistant Territory Director in the Houston branch! Nicole has previously worked in various fields, from a Fish Grader and Forklift Operator at a Fish Cannery in Alaska to Medical Billing and Account Management for Anesthesiologists and Pain Management Clinics. She found staffing was her passion when she started credentialing and worked her way up to a Recruiting Manager. A work-related accomplishment she is proud of is being able to grow into roles of responsibility. Starting from an entry level and learning the ropes of everyone's job helped her become successful in management roles at almost every company she has worked at. One goal that Nicole has now is growth! She doesn't want to be in a position because it is comfortable. She wants to be challenged to succeed and be able to help and grow others. Nicole is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she is part of a team with the structure and support necessary to grow all employees, both internally and externally. When she is outside the office, you can find Nicole spending time with her kids, camping, fishing, concerts, and being outdoors.