Estate Planning Paralegal
Court Plaza North , 25 Main Street Hackensack, NJ 07601 US
Location: Hackensack, NJ or New York, NY
Shift: M-F 8:30a to 5:30p
Salary Range: $65,0000 to $95,0000, depending upon experience
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits package including PTO, Medical, Dental, and Vision.
A large, National law firm is seeking an experienced Estate Planning Paralegal to join their team in either New Jersey or New York.
- Handling all phases of estate planning, including preparation and drafting of documents, deeds, and beneficiary designation forms.
- Interact with clients, attorneys, and other staff to schedule and prepare for meetings.
- Prepare and update status reports for estate administration for attorneys.
- Update and organize electronic and physical files.
- Two years' recent experience as an estate and trust paralegal.
- Degree and/or paralegal certificate preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and other document assembly programs.
- Superior written and oral skills are a must.
- Must be highly organized
Meet Chelsea, Account Manager in Dallas! Chelsea is an Ouachita Baptist University grad and prior to working at Hire Up Staffing she worked as a Director of Recruiting for a healthcare staffing agency. Chelsea has set a few goals for herself and those are to obtain her SHRM certificate and to hit a goal of $100K sales in a year! At Chelsea’s previous place of employment, her greatest accomplishment was having won AAA Texas Rookie of the Year in 2016. Chelsea is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she loves the atmosphere, and she is excited to help build the business. When she is not in the office you can find Chelsea reading some of her favorite books!