Field Service Technician
9810 W. Ferguson Ave. , Suite A Visalia, CA 93291 US
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain packaging and ancillary machinery in customer sites.
- Ability to manage all aspects of new product line installation which include preinstall preparation at customer sites, coordinating and/or performing physical installation of machinery.
- Train on-site operators & maintenance mechanics to safely operate and maintain installed equipment.
- Provide cost effective alternatives solutions for clients.
- Offer clients troubleshooting support via telephone.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations regarding safety, as well as hazardous material items.
- Schedule jobs and ensure timely deliveries in conjunction with customer service.
- Provide detailed professional written service reports on jobs and ensure accuracy for parts utilized.
- Always ensure a positive attitude and professional demeanor with customers.
- Strive for a positive work environment, promoting teamwork and mutual goals.
- Develop and maintain adequate processes and procedures in line with company goals.
- On hand experience with Packhouse packaging machinery
- Basic knowledge of Programmable Logic Control (PLC) Microprocessor Control.
- Ability to read electrical prints/ladder diagrams, understand and troubleshoot both mechanical and electrical problems using electrical wiring diagrams, parts manuals, and blueprints.
- Comprehends Input/output (I/O) devices.
- Understanding of power transmissions, gear ratios & 3 phase systems.
- Prior experience in related machinery type field.
- Working knowledge of thermal, pneumatic, and mechanical systems.
- Valid driver’s license required to drive company vehicles (Class C).
- Passport for international travel (not needed 1st 6 months)
- Bilingual in Spanish helpful for customer interactions and customer training.
- Must be able to travel extended periods of time (up to 2 weeks) on occasion
If you are interested apply at www.hireupss.com!
Meet Gabriela, your Recruiting Manager in the Visalia branch. Before making her way to Hire Up, Gabriela worked as a Legal Assistant for the disability office with the Social Security Administration and the IRS. She has experience with customer service working as a Front Desk Supervisor, and has banking experience. One work-related accomplishment that Gabriela is proud of was when she was invited to be part of an interview panel to determine the best Spanish-speaking candidate and interview them. The best part is that the candidate she chose was the person hired for the position. Gabriela is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because recruiting is a brand new field in her career. She believes Hire Up will teach her how to sell and recruit, which is very important for Gabriela’s future goals. You can find Gabriela enjoying physical activities like hiking, biking, and weight training outside of the office. She likes to cook, sing, and is currently learning to play the piano.