27905 6th Avenue Corcoran, CA 93212 US
Hire Up Staffing is seeking an experienced Forklift Technician for our client in the Central Valley. This is a Direct Hire opportunity. The pay range is $20-$30/hour depending on experience. Schedule: 45-60 hours per week 12 days on and 2 days off.
Job Summary: As a Forklift Technician the individual will be responsible for performing regular service, maintenance, diagnosing and repairing equipment. Oversee all vendor repairs, safety inspections and procurement procedures.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Complete Preventative Maintenance repairs on owned and rented forklifts located across all Processing Facilities.
- Oversee vendor repairs, safety inspections, and procurement procedures.
- Complete Hydraulic repairs on forklifts and tractor shop equipment.
- Assist Tractor Shop Technicians with troubleshooting and repairing tractors, harvesters, irrigation pumps and stationary engines.
- Drive to the field and work independently to do much of the above tasks.
- Be prepared to work between 45 and 60 hours per week and possible 12 days on 2 days off as needed to support shop and field operations.
- All other duties in the Tractor Shop, as assigned by supervisor or manager. General facility maintenance.
- 1.5 years Diesel Tech School or equivalent: Preferred
- Hydraulic Experience
- Bilingual in Spanish: Preferred, but not mandatory
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, and maintenance.
- Must be able to repetitively use their hands including simple/power grasping and fine manipulation including reaching above/below their shoulders.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must occasionally sit, squat, climb, kneel, and crawl.
- Valid current CA Driver's License, with less than two points, required before hire.
Please apply at www. hireupss.com
Client Relations Manager of Central CA
Meet Andrea, our Client Relations Manager on the Central CA team! Andrea has over 10 years of industry experience in staffing and recruitment. One of Andrea's most notable achievements was her pivotal role in transforming a previously non-profitable company. She led the company to reach three all-time high points within a mere nine months, showcasing her strategic prowess and ability to drive exceptional growth! Andrea loves working at Hire Up because she has the ability to contribute her expertise and passion. When Andrea is not in the office you can find her skating, exploring the outdoors on her bike, or hanging out by the pool.