Front Desk Administrative Assistant
1301 Gemini St. Houston, TX 77058 US
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Greet guests and clients and inform the appropriate team member of their arrival.
- Answer phone calls and take messages or direct calls to appropriate staff members.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, and maintaining equipment inventories.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, and placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Maintain the front office area ensuring it is neat and tidy at all times.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Experience-
High school diploma or equivalent education required
3 years of administrative assistant experience in a professional setting.
Knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
If this is something that you are interested in and qualified for please apply today and call to speak to a recruiter at 281-800-9124!
Assistant Territory Director
Meet Nicole, your Assistant Territory Director in the Houston branch! Nicole has previously worked in various fields, from a Fish Grader and Forklift Operator at a Fish Cannery in Alaska to Medical Billing and Account Management for Anesthesiologists and Pain Management Clinics. She found staffing was her passion when she started credentialing and worked her way up to a Recruiting Manager. A work-related accomplishment she is proud of is being able to grow into roles of responsibility. Starting from an entry level and learning the ropes of everyone's job helped her become successful in management roles at almost every company she has worked at. One goal that Nicole has now is growth! She doesn't want to be in a position because it is comfortable. She wants to be challenged to succeed and be able to help and grow others. Nicole is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she is part of a team with the structure and support necessary to grow all employees, both internally and externally. When she is outside the office, you can find Nicole spending time with her kids, camping, fishing, concerts, and being outdoors.