Front Office Medical Receptionist
1808 South Central St Visalia, CA 93277 US
- Obtaining and updating patient's personal and health information over the phone and in person.
- Data entry
- Interact with patients in a friendly and professional manner via phone and in person.
- Welcome patients with a genuine smile and care.
- Great Personality and Customer Service Skills
- Genuine Passion for Health & Fitness
- 1-2 Experience as a Front Desk Receptionist
- Bilingual in Spanish
If you are interested apply at www.hireupss.com!
Meet Gabriela, your Recruiting Manager in the Visalia branch. Before making her way to Hire Up, Gabriela worked as a Legal Assistant for the disability office with the Social Security Administration and the IRS. She has experience with customer service working as a Front Desk Supervisor, and has banking experience. One work-related accomplishment that Gabriela is proud of was when she was invited to be part of an interview panel to determine the best Spanish-speaking candidate and interview them. The best part is that the candidate she chose was the person hired for the position. Gabriela is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because recruiting is a brand new field in her career. She believes Hire Up will teach her how to sell and recruit, which is very important for Gabriela’s future goals. You can find Gabriela enjoying physical activities like hiking, biking, and weight training outside of the office. She likes to cook, sing, and is currently learning to play the piano.