7455 Awty School Lane , Suite 300 Houston, TX 77055 US
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
Pay: $16/hr. Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-5pm, occasional weekends with overtime!
- Perform general maintenance and repair duties as needed.
- Maintain campus grounds and ensure cleanliness.
- Perform event setup and teardown.
- Assist with directing the carpool line as needed.
- Landscaping experience is strongly preferred.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have reliable transportation and flexible availability
- Must be able to pass a national/county criminal background check and drug screen.
If you are interested in the Groundskeeper position in Houston, please go to our website and submit your resume to hireupss.com asap! You can also reach out to a Recruiting Manager at 281-800-9124!
Meet Nicole, our Branch Manager on the South TX team! Nicole has previously worked in various fields, from a Fish Grader and Forklift Operator at a Fish Cannery in Alaska to Medical Billing and Account Management for Anesthesiologists and Pain Management Clinics. She found staffing was her passion when she started credentialing and worked her way up in the industry. A work-related accomplishment she is proud of is being able to grow into roles of responsibility. Starting from an entry-level and learning the ropes of various jobs helped her become successful in management roles at almost every company she has worked at. One goal that Nicole has now is growth! She doesn't want to be in a position because it is comfortable. She wants to be challenged and succeed and be able to help and grow others. Nicole is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she is part of a team with the structure and support necessary to grow all employees, both internally and externally. When she is outside the office, you can find Nicole spending time with her kids, camping, fishing, concerts, and being outdoors.