Guest Services Manager
210 N. Tipton St. Visalia, CA 93292 US
- Schedule field trips, birthday parties, museum rentals, and events.
- Provide administrative support for fundraising events and sponsors.
- Coordinate community outreach efforts.
- Manage gift shop inventory.
- Create a reliable customer loyalty program.
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership, problem-solving, and negotiation skills.
- Patience, compassion, and empathy.
- Valid driver's license, car insurance, and insurability.
- Able to pass Department of Justice/FBI Live Scan background check.
- Full-time position with a minimum schedule of Monday to Friday, 9 am to 3 pm, with occasional weekend or evening work hours for staff development or special events.
- Work in a primarily indoor office environment with occasional outdoor activities.
- Physical demands include sitting, standing, walking, lifting up to 25 pounds, and operating equipment.
- Must be physically and mentally able to perform essential duties of the position.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit application.
Meet Andrea, a dedicated Territory Director with 10 years of industry experience in staffing and recruitment. One of Andrea's most notable achievements was her pivotal role in transforming a previously non-profitable company. She led the company to reach three all-time high points within a mere nine months, showcasing her strategic prowess and ability to drive exceptional growth! Andrea is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she has heard great things about us and is eager to contribute her expertise and passion to lead the Visalia team on a path to success. When Andrea is not in the office you can find her skating, exploring the outdoors on her bike, or hanging out by the pool.