Camp Pendleton Naval Hospital Oceanside, CA 92058 US
to manage the HVAC systems and equipment at a
government health facility in Oceanside, CA.
LOCATION: Oceanside, California
SCHEDULE: Full Time- ALL shifts
PAY: $29.66 an hour (plus $4.60 Health & Wellness)
What You Will Be Doing:
- Install, repair, and maintain generators, refrigeration equipment, boilers, and A/C facilities
- Patrol, inspect, and maintain all equipment powered by steam, gas, air, diesel, and water
Skills An HVAC Mechanic needs:
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics related to A/C and refrigeration
- How to translate and develop technical reports
- Efficiency navigating through Microsoft Office
- Knowledge about all tools and testing equipment related to HVAC maintenance, including safety precautions
- NATE Certification for HVACR
- Experience and/or certification in one or more predictive maintenance fields
- Clean criminal background
- Must have at least ONE (1) or more of the following:
- HVAC Excellence Professional Level Certification
- UA Star HVAC Mastery Certification
- Union Local Journeymen Certification
If this sounds like the job for you, click APPLY NOW!
You can also visit the HireUp webpage @ hireupss.com
send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
#HVAC #californiajobs #oceanside #cajobs #92058jobs #airconditioning #refrigeration #hireupstaffing #hireup #maintenance #hvacmechanic
Meet Tara Johnson, your Territory Director in the Dallas branch! Tara comes to Hire Up with experience in multiple areas. In the past, she has worked as an Associate Agent with her Real Estate License, a Bartender, a Property Manager, an Outside Sales Rep, and a Barista. With the many accomplishments she has made throughout the years, the one that stands out the most is getting Employee of the Year in 2019. A professional goal Tara has that she wants to accomplish is to grow in a company and stick with it for the long haul. She is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she has finally found what she believes is a career and is looking forward to her future at the company. Whenever Tara isn’t working, you can find her taking care of her kids. Taking care of her children is her other full-time‘ job.’ She also has a big family that is very close so they are always around each other.