10 Woodland Rd St. Helena, CA 94574 US
Hourly Pay: $32/hr.-$37/hr. DOE.
Schedule/Hours: Mon-Fri 7:00 A.M.-3:30 P.M.
We are seeking a Facility Maintenance Technician to join our team. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure the smooth operation and upkeep of our heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), and digital building control systems. This includes performing routine maintenance, equipment inspections, and general construction tasks. In addition, you'll assist in building repairs and support various maintenance projects. Keeping accurate records of maintenance activities is essential.
- Execute routine maintenance, repairs, and servicing of HVAC and digital building control systems.
- Participate in equipment installations and repair machinery and facilities according to established procedures and manufacturer instructions.
- Carry out general building maintenance and assist with furniture setup.
- Collaborate on major renovations, new construction, and alterations when required.
- Conduct preventive maintenance and safety tests, promptly addressing issues and reporting complex problems to the supervisor.
- Maintain detailed records of service cycles and maintenance activities.
- Ensure tools and supplies are available for assigned tasks.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- High School Education/GED or equivalent preferred.
- Associate's/Technical Degree or a combination of education and relevant experience preferred.
- Preferred experience in industrial/commercial maintenance.
- Must pass a background check and drug screening.
- Required Universal Refrigeration License.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be at least 21 years old.
- HVAC certification required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply online at https://hireupss.com/.
Hire Up Staffing is a premier staffing firm dedicated to matching outstanding talent with exceptional opportunities. Our commitment to excellence and our consultative approach has helped us become a leader in the staffing industry. Our passionate team comes with over 100 years of combined Recruiting experience. It's our mission to ensure that each candidate is provided with a positive experience by prioritizing urgency and communication, both internally and with the clients we represent. Hire Up Staffing is dedicated to being with you every step of the way. We are excited to provide you with the guidance to find a new position that suits your lifestyle and achieve your career goals!
Meet Gabriela, your Recruiting Manager in the Visalia branch. Before making her way to Hire Up, Gabriela worked as a Legal Assistant for the disability office with the Social Security Administration and the IRS. She has experience with customer service working as a Front Desk Supervisor, and has banking experience. One work-related accomplishment that Gabriela is proud of was when she was invited to be part of an interview panel to determine the best Spanish-speaking candidate and interview them. The best part is that the candidate she chose was the person hired for the position. Gabriela is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because recruiting is a brand new field in her career. She believes Hire Up will teach her how to sell and recruit, which is very important for Gabriela’s future goals. You can find Gabriela enjoying physical activities like hiking, biking, and weight training outside of the office. She likes to cook, sing, and is currently learning to play the piano.