Hospital Housekeeper - EVS
3330 Lomita Blvd Torrance, CA 90505 US
Hire Up Healthcare is currently seeking Environmental Service Tech/Hospital Housekeeper to work in a Hospital setting with an established Healthcare provider in Torrance, Ca. 20 weeks/40hrs, pay rate 16.78/hr!
- 3 years of experience
- COVID Vaccination + Boosters
- Flu Shot record
- TB record within 1 year
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Cleans assigned areas of the hospital including floors, walls, sinks, and lavatories, office areas and furniture, using prescribed procedures.
2. Upon patient discharge, performs terminal cleaning, i.e., a complete ceiling to floor cleaning of the environment including changing of bed linen.
3. Replenishes supplies of paper products and hand soap in restrooms.
4. Collects waste from assigned areas of the hospital, bags and compacts and disposes it.
5. Maintains assigned equipment, linen and trash carts in a clean and eye-pleasing condition.
6. Collect soiled linens, and transports bags to dock caged area for pick-up.
7. Responds to calls for special cleaning assistance from other departments.
8. Moves and arranges furniture for meetings and departmental moves.
9. Keeps supervisor informed of unusual conditions, security, safety, or health hazards.
10. Performs other related work as required or requested.
Ability to read and follow written and/or oral instructions.
If interested please apply and or send me your resume to email@example.com
Meet Mia, our Account Manager for Hire Up Healthcare! Before coming to Hire Up, Mia worked as a Recruiter for two years, hiring LVN's, RN's, Caregivers, and other health care workers. One professional goal that she has now at Hire Up is to continue to grow in the healthcare industry! She would also like to manage a recruiting team one day. A work-related accomplishment Mia has was when she staffed a new client who would be taking care of a newborn that had just come home from the hospital. The parents were very nervous, but an amazing nurse helped teach them many skills and trained them on their son's medical needs. It was amazing to see and hear about the client and patient's progress. Mia is excited to work at Hire Up because of the growth, opportunity, having a positive team and work environment, and learning more! Outside of the office, you can find Mia with her family, cooking, trying new restaurants, going to the beach, swimming, and trying different workouts and classes.