6115 N First St. #102 Fresno, CA 93710 US
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8am-5pm Part-Time
Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Promotes dental health by completing dental prophylaxis, providing oral cancer screening and radiographic studies, charting conditions of decay and disease, and performing procedures in compliance with the Dental Practice Act.
- Selects materials and equipment for dental hygiene visit by evaluating patient’s oral health.
- Prepares a treatment room for patients by adhering to prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patients for dental hygiene treatment by welcoming, soothing, seating, and draping patients.
- Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
- Helps dentists manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining CPR certification, emergency drugs and oxygen supply, and directory of emergency numbers.
- Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains from teeth and from beneath gum margins.
- Arrests dental decay by applying fluorides and other cavity- preventing agents.
- Removes cement from crowns and bridges.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene and plaque control instructions and postoperative instructions and providing reminders of time of next dental hygiene visit.
- Documents dental hygiene services by recording vital signs and medical and dental histories and charting in patient records.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, and calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website: www.hireupss.com
Meet Monica, Recruiting Manager in Fresno! With a background in the dental field spanning over 16 years, she transitioned into the field of recruitment around 2 years ago. Her extensive experience in the dental field has equipped her with a deep understanding of people's needs and a passion for helping others. Monica's goal here at Hire Up Staffing is to excel in her profession and make a positive impact on the lives of job seekers and employers alike. Known for her exceptional customer service skills, she consistently goes above and beyond to ensure that every individual she interacts with receives the utmost care and attention. Monica is thrilled to be a part of the Hire Up team, as the company's culture aligns perfectly with her values and aspirations. She is eager to expand her knowledge base and leverage her skill sets in a supportive environment that fosters growth and development. When Monica is not busy pursuing her professional goals, she enjoys spending quality time with her family. Monica's commitment to both her personal and professional life reflects her dedication, adaptability, and strong work ethic.