IT Infrastructure Analyst
1922 Martin Luther King Jr Dr Temple, TX 76504 US
- Perform defined processes and practices to manage systems, software, and networks to ensure consistent and reliable operation to meet the business needs.
- Creates, maintains, and enforces design and installation standards for information systems infrastructure. Ensures design and construction is compliant with relevant codes and standards. Recommends policies and standards to ensure efficient use of organizational resources and adherence to good industry and security practices.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve system issues and/or respond to outages.
- Interface with customers and other IT teams to resolve service-related issues.
- Manage, research, and resolve complex end-user escalation incidents.
- Maintain reliability of systems and networks by monitoring, running tests, and troubleshooting.
- Test and perform upgrades and patches to installed operating systems and software.
- Monitor backups and plans for installed systems.
- Maintain familiarity of recovery plans for every critical function.
- Install, configure, maintain, upgrade, and support servers, systems, networks, and software.
- Develop plans, schedules, and requirements for deployment of systems.
- Design and develop custom processes/programs to aid in systems management.
- Monitor, maintain, and execute automation processes and procedures.
- Monitor and resolve threats, alerts, and security vulnerabilities for all installed systems; implement response plan for various types of threats and attacks.
- Create and maintain system documentation of processes, procedures, plans, and configurations.
- Aids in the design of information systems infrastructure for the purpose of providing highly reliable and cost-effective connectivity systems.
- Conduct and share results from service and operation performance reviews.
The IT Infrastructure Specialist supports the organization’s information systems infrastructure including planning, installations, maintenance, monitoring, and replacement/upgrade recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field, preferred.
- 1-3 years working experience within an administrative role, preferred.
- Proficient in the following: Microsoft SCCM, Cisco Security AMP, Cisco Meraki firewalls and security, Security auditing, Microsoft operating systems (client and server), Microsoft SQL, Office, DOS, Computer Imaging, Cisco VPN knowledge.
Meet Kristen, Assistant Territory Director in Austin! Prior to working with us here at Hire Up Staffing, Kristen worked in staffing for six years. One of Kristen’s passions is building relationships with clients, employees, and with her team. She loves helping clients find the right candidates for their positions and loves helping candidates find their next career in life. One of Kristen’s greatest work accomplishments is that she has always built herself up to reach her goals at every place she has worked at! Kristen is excited to work for Hire Up Staffing because she is ready for a change and can’t wait to grow here at Hire Up Staffing. When Kristen is not in the office you can find her spending time with her children outdoors, by the water, or traveling!