Journey Person Maintenance
Tulare, CA 93274 US
Hire Up Staffing is seeking a Journey Person Maintenance for a client in the Tulare area. The starting pay is $28.73/hour ($4,979/month), with opportunity for future growth. This company offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance, life insurance, dental, 401K, PTO, paid holidays, and sick days!
Summary: Planning, supervising, and performing work involved in the operation, maintenance and repair of heating, plumbing, electrical, ventilation, air conditioning and other similar systems.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Making general inspections and following up on progress of work performed
- Inspecting of equipment and facilities
- Estimating future equipment and material needs
- Keeping records of equipment and operating data
- Preparing reports
- Supervising the issuance and distribution of materials, supplies, and equipment
- Supervising skilled craftsmen, grounds persons, and maintenance persons
- High school education or equivalent
- Valid CA driver’s license
- 3 years of related experience on the job, including 1 year of administrative or supervisory duties
- Knowledge of equipment, practices, and materials used in carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and other building trade work
- Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of pressure heating systems, refrigeration, ventilating, and air-conditioning systems
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Ability to pass an in-person maintenance assessment
If interested and meet the qualifications, apply online at hireupss.com!
I was introduced to the Staffing industry over 5 years ago while working for a prestigious agency in San Luis Obispo County. I became a very successful Senior Staffing Manager and earned a certification through the American Staffing Association. I quickly became a top producer, recruiting, interviewing, and placing high quality candidates with key employers.
I served on the Human Resources Association board, which includes some of the top HR professionals on the Central Coast. I also served on the Workforce Development Board (Business Council) and still serve on the Employer Advisory Council of San Luis Obispo. Since relocating back to the Central Valley, I joined SHRM of Tulare/Kings County. I’m hoping that I can be an asset to similar organizations within my local community.
My achievements can be attributable to my previous 10 years of management experience working for Enterprise Rent-A-Car and owning a successful digital marketing agency with my husband. My overall expertise in Staffing, HR, Management, and Marketing has prepared me to become a successful Territory Director for Hire Up Staffing!