8300 Floyd Curl San Antonio, TX 78229 US
Hire Up Staffing is currently seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse for a well known medical facility in San Antonio, Texas.
13 week contract- with possibility of extension
Monday through Friday
8am to 5pm
Pay up to $24/hr to start
- Triages and manages patient messages and calls to assist providers in assessing and caring for patients; manages the scheduling of patient appointments.
- Prepares patient for examination, sets up and maintains sterile field, and assists clinical staff with examinations and clinical care, and documents.
- Assists providers with procedures, performs patient discharges and verifies communication of instructions with patient and family.
- Maintains assigned work area with supplies and equipment, cleans, stocks and maintains exam rooms, procedure rooms, instruments and equipment; transports patients safely.
- Takes vital signs and medical history; completes blood pressure checks and injections; administers medication.
- Coordinates prescription refills and authorizations following protocol and ensures exam rooms are properly stocked and monitors inventory
- 3+ of vocational nursing experience
- Highschool or GED and graduation from an approved vocational nursing school
- Current Texas LVN license, CPR
VP of Hire Up Healthcare
Leah Perez is the VP of Hire Up Healthcare. She started her career with Hire Up in 2016, when she opened the Visalia, CA office as the Branch Manager. Due to the rapid success of her branch, she has assisted with the creation and launch of the medical specialty division which then led her to leading the Major Accounts team. She has over 16 years of recruiting experience, focused on skilled administrative/accounting, medical and clinical professionals. Leah is one of the most well-respected staffing leaders in Central California. Clients and candidates would describe her as urgent, ethical and has taken the time to get to know them and their business in order to properly assist them in their specific business needs. Leah is collaborative, motivating and eager to help share her knowledge in order to make them better professionals. Leah would love to speak with you so she can help your business reach new heights.