Labor and Employment Associate Attorney
1801 Centry Park East , Suite 850 Los Angeles, CA 90067 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Job Title: Labor & Employment Associate Attorney
- Staffing Agency: Hire Up Staffing
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Salary: $115,000 to $135,000 Yearly
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, Dental, Retirement
- Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description: Hire Up Staffing, in collaboration with a Plaintiff's side Employment Law Firm specializing in class actions and FEHA cases, is seeking a skilled Labor & Employment Law Associate. The ideal candidate will represent victims of unlawful workplace discrimination, harassment, wage theft, and other violations of California employment laws, with a specific focus on class actions.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience handling employment law cases.
- Proficient in handling depositions, pretrial motions, and litigation work from inception to settlement/verdict.
- Experience drafting various pleadings and complex motions, including class certification motions, class-wide settlement agreements, and preliminary/final approval motions.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team player.
We empower our associates with real responsibilities, and the attorney in this position will manage their own cases under partner supervision. We are seeking an individual who can grow with the firm. If you thrive in a fast-paced yet collegial atmosphere and want your opinions to make a real impact, we encourage you to send us your resume.
Application Instructions: If interested, please email a one-page PDF cover letter, a one-page PDF resume, and a writing sample (preferably employment-related, highlighting any class action experience) to Chelsea Brailey at email@example.com.
Executive Account Manager
Meet Chelsea, our Executive Account Manager on the North TX team! Chelsea is an Ouachita Baptist University grad and prior to working at Hire Up she worked as a Director of Recruiting for a health care staffing agency. Chelsea has set a few goals for herself and those are to obtain her SHRM certificate and to hit a goal of $100K sales in a year! At Chelsea’s previous place of employment, her greatest accomplishment was having won AAA Texas Rookie of the Year in 2016. Chelsea loves working at Hire Up because she loves the atmosphere, and she is excited to help build the business. When she is not in the office you can find Chelsea reading some of her favorite books.